Looking for THAT router bit site!

In the late Summer ,early Fall I came across a website of router bits. I checked out bits to use for picture frames. The site showed their bits in drawing form and had a great help section where it showed 2 and 3 of their bits used in different sequences to produce various profiles. Some very good examples of how to use their products. I'm hoping someone out there knows where I visited.
Thanks, Barry
Barry Kwasny wrote:

it won't take long for you to check out these 4: CMT, Amana, Freud, whiteside.
Dave

Could be many. www.infinitytools.com www.routerbits.com
On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 22:36:36 -0500, Barry Kwasny wrote:

http://www.carbide.com ?
wow, carbide.com is a nice site.

in
their

That's where I buy mine. Superb service, excellent selection. Mostly competitive pricing. Will send things USPS to Canada. Nice. (5 dollar custom clearance fee. How cool is that?) AND... they cater to my trade (Solid Surface fabrication)
Try www.mlcswoodworking.com they have some good info.

Seriously, ever hear of google? Works for me- "router bit".
TTFN, J