Looking for teak oil finish

Hello,
I have a beautiful teak tree root coffee table. I've moved to a very dry climate (northern Canada) and it's starting to dry out and threaten to crack. I'm looking for a good oil or "something" to put on it to revitalize it and protect it against drying, which I don't mind reapplying every few months if need be. Somebody recommended the Watco Teak Oil Finish but I phoned the company and they've distributed it. American on-line retailers won't ship it to me because it's flammable and where I live it must go by plane. Can anybody recommend a good teak furniture product??
Thanks, Shad
Tung Oil
--
Rumpty

Shad, Can't really speak *specifically* about Teak 'furniture', but I can talk about the protection angle.
Is there a 'Marine' store near you? A very large chain is West Marine, out of Watsonville, CA - USA. Another is Boaters World. There are SEVERAL others around - I don't know names for other than the US East coast. I know they have the equivalent in Canada.
The bottom line is there are probably about a dozen 'Teak Oil' s' available. Plus other 'kits' for 'cleaning, brightening & protecting'. Typically speaking, when Teak is used on a boat {'working' sailboats, at least}it is NOT the varnished 'Brightwork' that comes to mind with the word 'Yacht'. It is used for handholds, boarding ladders, step pads, etc. The friction of the rough surface is what is wanted. It is either left to weather to a 'silver gray' or oiled to protect it from the sun's UV.
How often it is oiled depends on the environment. Hot sun & dry wind of the Keys, or the damp & cool of the Pacific North West. What brand to use - up to the purchaser & his ability to cut through the 'marketing hype'. ME ? - I use West Marine {house brand} Premium Gold. Reasonably priced, by the quart, often on sale.

SNIP Can anybody recommend a good teak furniture product??

Shad - For what it's worth, I noticed your post earlier. Had to make a run to the Local Home Depot for some finish and noticed they had the Watco Teak Oil in Quart cans.
Don't know if you have HD's in Canada. This was a Wichita, ks store. As someone else mentioned you should be able to find a good teak oil at a marine dealer, especially one that supports sailors. We used it all the time on our sailboat.
Ron