Looking for Table saw Jigs

Do any people know where i can find a site that provide FREE plans.
Thanks in Advanced.

Table Saw Magic, by Jim Tolpin The Table Saw Book, by Kelly Mehler
Now THAT is what I consider 'well spent' Tax Dollars !!!!
Regards, Ron Magen Backyard Boatshop PS: a good 10% of my 'reference library' is COPIES of pages from various library books. DO NOT be so bloody CHEAP that you tear pages out of library books - especially when almost every '7-11' has a '5-cent a copy' machine.
SNIP

They should be able to get them through an inter-library loan.

If it's worth a few bucks to you Amazon.com has both.
snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote in message wrote:

Ya know I've herd alot of people say go to the library so I finally did it. My library in Greenbelt MD had a web site with a catalog and everything. Figured what the hell I looked up Patrick Spielman since I was looking at getting his scroll saw basics book. Damned if the online catalog said it was on the shelf along with all of his other books. I stop by happy as crap and get there and they don't have a single one of Mr. Spielmans books. The kid behind the counter said the computer still showed them as having them on the shelves but there all gone. (he doesn't expect them back). As were all of the books by Krenov and some guy named Norm :-) Living in the DC area sucks but I'm sure your library will have what you need. I just wanted to bitch a little since my new scroll saw is coming and well..........
pixelated:

DFTT!
- Better Living Through Denial ------------ http://diversify.com Dynamic Websites, PHP Apps, MySQL databases
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:
isn't that supposed to be DFTFT?
heh heh
Philski

Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2 /

pixelated:

My bad. I forgot the expletive, and that should -always- be included.
Hey, I finally turned off wildcarding any my spams went down from 500+ per day to about 20. Now to turn Spam Assassin back on and take care of 80% of those. Whew!
- Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.) ----------- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming