Looking for Supplier

I am looking for a set of drawer sliders that have the bracket for attaching a door to the assembly. Looking to make a pull out garabage/recycling cabinet for kitchen and would rather do it myself instead of buying a kit and having to modify it for my use. I remember reading an article somewhere of a project exactly like what I looking to do, but can't find any reference to it now that I need it. Any help locating hardware would be appreciated
SteveA
SteveA wrote:

Not sure exactly what you are describing, but how about these:
:http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=1&pH629&cat=3,43614,43620&ap=1
--
Froz...

Scroll down through this page and note how Swing did his:
http://www.e-woodshop.net/Projects16.htm
SteveA wrote:

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:55:26 GMT, Pat Barber

And ....they work much better done this way than done with the kits.
Lenny
SteveA wrote:

Any standard drawer slides...
1. Make a shallow box the correct lenght/width
2. Attach box to door
3. Attach slides to box
--

dadiOH

Here is precisely what you inquired about. http://www.quikdrawers.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id

Leevalley.ca

Here is exactly what you are looking for. They work fine and are easy to install.
http://www.quikdrawers.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id