Looking for Supplier

I am looking for a set of drawer sliders that have the bracket for attaching a door to the assembly. Looking to make a pull out garabage/recycling cabinet for kitchen and would rather do it myself instead of buying a kit and having to modify it for my use. I remember reading an article somewhere of a project exactly like what I looking to do, but can't find any reference to it now that I need it. Any help locating hardware would be appreciated

SteveA

Reply to
SteveA

Not sure exactly what you are describing, but how about these:

:

FrozenNorth

Reply to
Pat Barber

Any standard drawer slides...

  1. Make a shallow box the correct lenght/width

  1. Attach box to door

  2. Attach slides to box
Reply to
dadiOH

And ....they work much better done this way than done with the kits.

Lenny

Reply to
lenhow

Leevalley.ca

Reply to
cselby

Here is precisely what you inquired about.

JB Jumpback

Here is exactly what you are looking for. They work fine and are easy to install.

JB Jumpback