Looking for specific hardware

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to put the finishing touch to a project and I'm looking for a catch that would look similar to this one:
http://www.rockler.com/rockler/images/99300.jpg
BUT with a ceramic knob similar to this:
http://icarus.smoothcorp.com/cornerhardware/165361.400x365.jpeg
Any pointers? I've Googled as much as I could but I can't find anything... Thanks, P
On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:32:11 GMT, "Patrick Drouin"

http://www.vandykes.com/product/02003058 /
Paul
Hello Paul,

That's very close but I'm looking for a darker one. Robin Lee also pointed out one on Lee Valley's site which is closer: http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.asp?SID=&pageA950&category=3%2C41399&ccurrency=2
If I could find a plain one I'd be a happy man but these ones are close enough if I can't find any other.
Thanks for the quick feedback, P