Looking for someone to share woodshop in Torrance, CA

I'm trying to find someone to share the cost of some industrial space that I'm planning to use as a woodshop. I can't afford the rent by myself but would be interested in sharing the cost & use with one or two others. Anyone in the area interested?
Monty
Monty,
I am curious as to how you found industrial space that the owners were willing to rent. I am trying to find similar-type space in order to build a fairly large project that will not fit in my garage.
If I may ask, how much space are you looking to rent and for how much.
--
WoodJunkie