Looking for someone to share woodshop in Torrance, CA

I'm trying to find someone to share the cost of some industrial space that I'm planning to use as a woodshop. I can't afford the rent by myself but would be interested in sharing the cost & use with one or two others. Anyone in the area interested?

Monty

Reply to
user

Monty,

I am curious as to how you found industrial space that the owners were willing to rent. I am trying to find similar-type space in order to build a fairly large project that will not fit in my garage.

If I may ask, how much space are you looking to rent and for how much.

Reply to
WoodJunkie

Renting is the only way to do it. I don't think you can buy an individual space. Someone owns the whole complex and I will be renting one space. This isn't a section of someone else's space that I'm using a part of. It is it's own address with it's own rollup door etc.

I'm looking for someone long-term. Not just for a month or so. I'll need to know I have a partner(s) for 6 months+. Maybe 3 people at $225 a month would work.

Monty

WoodJunkie wrote:

Reply to
user