Looking for someone to install hardwood floors

Hi. I'm looking for someone to install hardwood floors the "right" way. :o)
I'm in Northern Jersey and have a business that needs 750 square feet of new floor in an L shape. I think just your basic wood, nothing too exotic. Does anybody know a good company in my area, or maybe do that work yourself? Suggestions?
If interested, feel free to email me.
thanks, dwhite
Try alt.home.repair also.
On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 22:54:16 GMT, "Dan White"