Looking for someone to come to Nepal

Hello,

I am writing to these groups to see if there is any experienced woodworker who wants to come to Nepal to help direct a new woodworking shop for a small mountain village. The village has made a workshop building and they are looking for a master carpenter or woodworker to come and teach woodworking. This would be volunteer (unpaid) but it would be the experience of a lifetime.

If you are interested write to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com and snipped-for-privacy@himanchal.org

Thank you.

Sage

Reply to
Sage

Cool idea. I've been to Nepal and India and, can vouch that it would be a mind 'bending' experience. Go with the intention of learning from them, not the other way around. After you've lived there a while, you will know what I mean.

Dave

Reply to
Dave