Looking for someone to change some bearings for me

I have a JET JTAS Cabinet saw and the arbor bearings seized up on me. This has been a long time coming. I replaced the bearings about 2 years ago but managed to damage them in the process of installation.
They were noisy but functional until this morning.
I don't have the right tooling or skills to remove and reinsert bearing properly. I would rather ship the arbor assembly to someone and have them swap out the bearings for me.
Can anyone her reccomend a source for this type of service?
Thanks,
Steve

Grab your local Yellow Pages and look under "Machine Shops". Or you may be able to change them out with a ball joint press, available for rental at most auto parts stores. If you live anywhere near Indianapolis, give me a shout at doug at milmac dot com -- I have several presses; we may be able to make something work.
Look for the obvious. A motor repair shop. They have large presses to install these friction fit bearing races.
Motor repairs is what they do.
---

Bob
Thanks all for the suggestions. It's all better now.
I'm a little off the beaten path so the "just go to your local machine shop" suggestions do not really apply.
I struck out with my car mechanic the last time I had this problem. He just looked at me like I had 3 heads.
My BIL checked out a bearing supply place in Montreal. The would be happy to sell me bearings, but did not do install.
I found this place on the internet: http://www.sawcenter.com/service.htm . They were my backup plan.
I found succes with a Mom and pop motor repair place 20 miles away that I had paronized for a jointer motor issue about a year ago. http://www.manionelectric.com /
$50 to labor and bearings with a 1/2 day turnaround. I though that was very reasonable.
Cheers,
Steve