Looking for some Shopnotes

Page 2 of 2
I don't think it is such a big deal. The company no longer sells these. They have stated that it is not worth there money or trouble to reprint the older ones anymore. If they would sell them I would buy them from August Homes. I just don't want to have to buy 25 mags (from E-Bay) to get the few that I need to complete my collection.

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:38:29 -0500, "doc44"

Then write to them and ask permission. Is that so difficult?
The message that I just sent to August Home
I subscribe to both Shopnotes and Woodsmith. I have collected all of the issues except 8 of the Shopnotes. The eight that I am missing are no longer available on your website. My question is would it be a permitted by your company for someone to make a PDF of these 8, or would it be a copyright infringement.

what website are you talking about...??? this is usenet FWIW ..I don't give a rats ass about any of the following so save your sermon for somebody that cares. Like I said... don't want them.. don't download them. It don't get any simpler than that