Looking for some Shopnotes

The message that I just sent to August Home

I subscribe to both Shopnotes and Woodsmith. I have collected all of the issues except 8 of the Shopnotes. The eight that I am missing are no longer available on your website. My question is would it be a permitted by your company for someone to make a PDF of these 8, or would it be a copyright infringement.

Reply to
doc44

send what ever you want anywhere you want ... I require no permission from anyone How is the weather in Toronto by the way?

Reply to
K_Line

Reply to
K_Line