Looking for some help in selecting a floor glide

I put up an earlier posting about a toy box I am building for my grandson. This group was a great help as usual. I have a second issue I'm trying to solve.
The toy box is going to sit on a wood floor and I'd like to find some glides to put on the bottom that will actually make it harder to move. Of course the whole idea of a glide it to make it easier to move a chair etc. but I'm concerned that my grandson will push on the toy box and end up sliding it around too easily on the wood floors. I have looked at a few catalogs but I don't see an "anti-glide". Can anyone point me in the right direction or give me a search term to find what I am looking for?
TIA.
Dick Snyder
Dick Snyder wrote:

Rubber feet should do the trick. They should be available at your local home improvement store:
http://www.midatlanticrubber.com/prod_9.htm
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

marks, fairly cheap and easy to modify for your project.
Another idea would be silicone rubber feet. Turn the box over, but a generous dab of silicone calking on the feet, and let it dry. You could probably form it a little bit to get a flat bottom.
I don't think that's slippery, and it won't mark.
Old Guy

will give this a try.

feet so I am in business. Thanks again.