Looking for ScrollSaw Magazine

Does anyone have a copy of issue 26 of Scroll Saw magazine they would like to pass on? I am looking for a copy of the clock article, but cannot find a copy of the issue locally.
Thanks, Richard
Wed, Aug 29, 2007, 12:35pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@msn.com (Richard) doth queryeth thusly: Does anyone have a copy of issue 26 of Scroll Saw magazine they would like to pass on? I am looking for a copy of the clock article, but cannot find a copy of the issue locally.
You obviously didn't ask the publisher if they've got a copy, or the aricle, available; because if you had, you would have said, so you wouldn't get anyone telling you to do that. Check the front of a copy of the magazine for number(s) to call. Library might have a copy.

Click here http://www.scrollsawer.com /
and on the left side, click on ORDER BACK ISSUES
Smitty
Thanks, I feel foolish, but I missed the back issue order page when I checked earlier.
Richard