Looking for router lift recommendations

Hilti still makes a unit that uses .22 cal rim fire blanks.

Drive a nail into a steel ingot mold without a problem.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I used one of those things to build a garage. It drove anchor bolts into a cement slab. I was enclosing a car/boat/port.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

As does Remington. Totally different beasties, though.

--

Reply to
dpb

I have a cheap Remington that I use on concrete. It works well, though it needs a smart blow from a hammer to touch it off. If I ever need to drive more than a few I'll buy one with a real trigger.

Reply to
krw

  1. Go to froogle.com - same as
    Search on "triton router".
  2. Take your pick of sellers.

Anyone who's on the internet should know enough to use a search engine to find stuff.

Reply to
Just Wondering

Ooooo!

I'm glad I chose the Trend then not the Triton.

Reply to
Stuart