looking for router bit

Looking for a router bit set I have seen in magazine but can no longer locate
Two part set used to apply edging to plywood -- one bit puts a cove on the edge of the plywood, the other a bullnose on the edging material. From the magazine ad it looked like the plywood fades into the edging material ?
ok -- anybody know who sells this bit ? I have checked Rockler and LeeValley as well as CMT.
Cheers Eric
This is what you're looking for:
http://www.burgessedge.com/index.html
I'm not sure if they are the only ones that make this bit set or not.
Mike

the