Looking for replacement wooden arm

My dad has an old office chair that I would like to refinish and fix. The problem is one of the bent wood arms is missing. I'm hoping someone can recommend a business that sells replacement parts.
In article

Oh, that's all right then. The subject line did have me wondering :-)
--
Stuart Winsor

LOL. I'm glad I wasn't the only one.
Ed