Looking for recommendations on shop dust collector ..............

Thank you.
I have a Jet 650CK with which I am extremely happy. I am willing to move the collection hose from machine to machine so it fits my needs perfectly.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)03305251/br=1-17/ref=br_lf_hi_17//102-9760268-1408106?v=glance&s=hi&nU3020
Dick

snipped-for-privacy@nospam.net wrote:

You might want to look at http://www.oneida-air.com /. Top notch stuff.     mahalo,     jo4hn
http://billpentz.com//woodworking/cyclone/index.cfm
start there
decide if you want to lug a DC from tool to tool or plump ductwork
decide if you want to build or buy
decide how much of the dust you want to catch
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:44:14 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.net wrote:

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:44:14 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.net wrote:

what size shop?
what tools do you/will you use?
dedicated shop or shared garage, etc....
important factors that effect the purchase.... kind of like asking "what car should I buy?"
you could use a HF $150 2 hp one in a garage, or have a productions shop and need a $10,000 system to comply with OSHA..