Looking for recommendations/actual experiences with new windows - please no stupid questions!

  • Vote on answer
  • posted

You are truly an idiot in every possible interpretation of the word. I'd suggest that you get a clue, but that seems well beyond your capabilities.

rusty redcloud

Reply to
Red Cloud©

Allow me to play out another scenario for ya'll (yeah, I'm a redneck too and I did happen to vote for Bush.....but alas that's another topic)...........Let's crank up the way back machine shall we?..............whooooo (insert sci-fi effects and music here)..............

***Poof***

We picture a certain Usenet individual with a quandry........Hmmmmmm what ever shall I do? (nibbles nails)......raises finger in classic ah ha pose.........."AH HA!" "I'll post a question".................(we see our vaunted Usenet hero typing feverishly.......tap tap tap tap tap.........

The title..........Looking for recommendations/actual experiences with new windows (notice the deletion of asinine sounding comment here)

Greetings - I am looking specifically for recommendations on some new windows for my home. (fill in the rest of the questions here ......tap tap tap...our hero types his inquires..............)

Ah we come to the closing paragraph............which is simply "Thanks in advance for your help".............

Our Usenet hero sits back an patiently awaits the responses to flood in.........No sarcasm.......maybe a silly question or two as fellow boarders ponder his dilema....offering advice (which I might add is something that is ALWAYS a take it or leave it thing)..........

Our Hero weighs the answers, laughs at some, ponders others..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The screen wavers nd we return to our harsh reality~~~~~~~~~~

Ah what could have been............

Reply to
bremen68

Since aluminum is a conductor and vinyl is not, I would think that vinyl does a better job of insulating. Mine are vinyl; since it's been almost five years, I don't recall if aluminum was presented as an option.

Reply to
Tom Disque

question,

windows, so

And the funniest post in this thread IMHO.

Matthew

Reply to
Matthew

"What you want is not necessarily what you get."

"Tough sh*t*" applies.

You are _not_ the moderator of the newsgroup, so you have *no* authority or position to even ATTEMPT to dictate who, how, or what, gets posted in response to your message.

If you don't like a response, *IGNORE* it.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Some customers are, simply, "not worth" the trouble

I have 'fired" customers that were too much trouble.

I intentionally turn away potential customers that exhibit stigmata of being 'too much trouble'. It's more profitable _not_ to deal with them than it is _to_ deal with them.

You, I'll refer to the competitor that I like _least_. You two deserve each other.

It sure is. And on that score, isn't amazing how you want people to

*give* you their time and expertise? You haven't offerd to _pay_ anyone for consultation, have you?
Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Well said Rusty...here....here.......

Tina

Reply to
Tina

Told you to get better meds..............;-)

Tina

changed...up

Reply to
Tina

You know...I don't know Tina, so I can't say whether or not she needs a good rogering.

But I can say with relative certainty that you need a good bitch-slapping.

Reply to
Mark Cooper

This clown has been here before.

He's one of the four bozos in my killfile.

Tom Watson - WoodDorker tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (email)

(website)

Reply to
Tom Watson

Then why respond at all, douchebag? You are the living embodiment of the type of low-rent asshole that I put the qualifier there for in the first place!

Reply to
USENET READER

That wasn't funny - you thinking it was funny is funny!

Reply to
USENET READER

I wasn't writing that to you, you useless twit!

Reply to
USENET READER
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

Please take note of ALL the negative responses you got, you knuckle dragging mouth breather.

rusty redcloud

Reply to
Red Cloud®

Hey, take it easy on him Rusty. He/She has enough problems.

Want some real giggles? Google search his e-mail address and read some of his posts. This loser draws negative responses like a sponge draws water.

Surprised that the institutions in the Triangle area allow such unfettered access to computers for their patients, er, clients.

Usually don't see this much rage from those who are having a sexual identity crisis until they snap and off themselves.

Shouldn't have to wait too long on this one.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

You obviously fail to comprehend the medium.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

You ain't man enough to find out if anyone could.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

If you are doing the work yourself, be sure to wear some kind of respirator when cutting Hardiplank. The fine dust can cause silicosis of the lungs. The hispanics who did mine did not except for the actual cutter, but that dust goes over all of them. I think I would have rigged up some kind of fan to disperse the dust faster as well as used a respirator.

Definitely get a bid form TALC of NC since they can do all that you want trim, siding and windows.

Reply to
wdukes

Nope the customer is not always right. They may think they are right, but are being unreasonable. It is sometimes best if the customer does leave. Though they may bad mouth the business, it is only as effective as their own credibility.

Reply to
wdukes

Was that necessary? I am suprised to see that the guy who took Bill Cooper to task for saying that all Middle Easterners look alive feels that it is necessary to specify the race/nationality/whatever of anyone for no reason. How about just "the *people* who did...."?

Reply to
Tom Disque