Looking for preservative for cedar siding

I am looking for opinions on a Stain/preservative for Cedar siding called: TWP(Total Wood Preservative) by Gemini Coatings. I live in the Ozarks of Arkansas and this product has been recommended by a number of builders/home owners who have cedar homes in the area.
Before hearing about this I was considering other products like Sikkens and Flood.
Any comments about this product or anything better will be appreciated.

"Cedar Rez", a Pittsburgh Paints, brand is excellent for this.
snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMjuno.com wrote:

You can't go wrong with either.
Flood makes my favourite preservative/finish... sold as Penetrol additive.... but I think we've had this chat...*G*