Looking for portable/modular bench/cabinet plans

Hello -

I've limited space in my shop and remember seeing several designs/plans on the internet about a year ago that showed how to create a portable cabinet/bench that could house a miter saw, planer, etc. Unfortunately I've lost the URLs to said plans and was hoping that someone might help me out...

Anyone?

Thanks in advance, Chad

Reply to
Chad Stansbury

Chad:

Try here:

maybe what you want. Let me know.

MJ Wallace

Reply to
MJ Wallace

Here's another one.

Reply to
Tom Young

This was exactly what I had remembered, thanks!

Reply to
Chad Stansbury

This wasn't exactly it, but it looks great too. Thanks!

Reply to
Chad Stansbury

-- In golf, it's not the score that counts--it's the company!

Reply to
Bob