Looking for portable/modular bench/cabinet plans

Hello -
I've limited space in my shop and remember seeing several designs/plans on the internet about a year ago that showed how to create a portable cabinet/bench that could house a miter saw, planer, etc. Unfortunately I've lost the URLs to said plans and was hoping that someone might help me out...
Anyone?
Thanks in advance, Chad
Chad:
Try here:
http://www.popularwoodworking.com/features/fea.asp?id 53
This maybe what you want. Let me know.
MJ Wallace
This wasn't exactly it, but it looks great too. Thanks!

Here's another one.
http://christophermerrill.net/ww/plans/UTS /
Tom

This was exactly what I had remembered, thanks!

WWW.WoodworkersShop.com
-- In golf, it's not the score that counts--it's the company!