looking for pointer to woodworking classes in SW Michigan

Anyone know of beginning woodworking classes offered in the SW Michigan area? I'm located in Kalamazoo.
Thanks for any info.
Joe
joe smigiel wrote:

Have you tried calling the Kalamazoo Board of Education to see if they have any adult ed. classes? Don't know if KVCC has any offerings but they might be worth checking also. WMU used to have an extensive program but not sure if they still do.
There's supposedly a woodworking guild in Kazoo but I haven't had any contact with them. Here's the address: Woodworker's Guild of Kalamazoo, PO Box 19243, Kalamazoo, MI 49019
As Jack mentioned, John Wilson is in Charlotte. Johnson's Workbench is also in Charlotte as well as Grand Rapids, perhaps they could be of assistance.
Scott
up later, the damage remains.