Looking for plans for a rubber band gun

Can anyone help me out here. Does not need to be a complex plan. My young lad seems keen to make one with me and it would be a fun way to get him started (have to make 2 of course),

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
<rocketrod63

Boy! This was a tough one.

Did a google search on "rubber band gun" (with the quotes), and got the following response:

had 15,500 returns. Maybe a couple of them will prove fruitful.

Joe aka 10x

Reply to
10x

How about this google "images" search:

have started using the images search lately for plans, jigs, designs, etc. searches and it can be very helpful. I do find that I have to try to use fewer words in the searches to be successful. YMMV. -- Igor

Reply to
igor

Thanks in advance.

I've got a drawing of one I built. Send me mail and I'll ship it off to you. Pretty simple...

Reply to
mark