Looking for plans for a rubber band gun

Can anyone help me out here. Does not need to be a complex plan. My young lad seems keen to make one with me and it would be a fun way to get him started (have to make 2 of course),
Thanks in advance.

Boy! This was a tough one.
Did a google search on "rubber band gun" (with the quotes), and got the following response:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=%22rubber+band+gun%22
It had 15,500 returns. Maybe a couple of them will prove fruitful.
Joe aka 10x

How about this google "images" search: http://images.google.com/images?q=rubber+band+gun&hl=en
I have started using the images search lately for plans, jigs, designs, etc. searches and it can be very helpful. I do find that I have to try to use fewer words in the searches to be successful. YMMV. -- Igor
Can anyone help me out here. Does not need to be a complex plan. My young lad seems keen to make one with me and it would be a fun way to get him started (have to make 2 of course),
Thanks in advance.
I've got a drawing of one I built. Send me mail and I'll ship it off to you. Pretty simple...