Looking for Peter Maly Style Platform bed plans

Hello,
I have been looking online for Peter Maly Style platform bed plans but haven't had any luck. Can anyone help me? I have found many bed designs and plans online but I am looking for a more contemporary designer look.
If anyone knows of a website that sells these plans or where I can find them for free I'd be very grateful.
Thank you very much.
Wed, Aug 4, 2004, 2:53pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Cameron) says: Hello, I have been looking online for Peter Maly Style platform bed plans
Well, if what you want is the wood one, like here, http://ligne-roset-usa.com/products/beds/maly1.htm doesn't look terribly hard to make something along those lines. Looks pretty much like any other platform bed I've seen. I'd think if you got a set of plans you liked, you could modify them a bit. Or, leave them as is. Or, come up with your own plans. Check your local library.
JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat. - Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid

How about posting a few links to those plans you've found online?