Looking for pattern

I'm looking for a pattern to make a recorder. That's a musical instrument like a flute. I can't seem to find any. Does anyone know where I can find one? Jan
http://www.google.com/search?as_q=instrument+music&num 0&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=recorder+construction&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=lang_en&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&safe=off
Try the above for starters ... also try goggling other combinations of the words. Watch the wrap.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03

Try here: http://doit101.com/Music/music.htm#Building%20Your%20Own%20Instruments
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:11:35 -0400, "Purple Rider"

Check your local library for Roy Underhill's book "The Woodright's Eclectic Workshop".
-- Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. ---- --Unknown
His is a flute and I'm looking for a recorder but thanks
pixelated:

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 01:55:01 -0400, "Purple Rider"
The TOC lists it as a "boxwood recorder and the pages show a bamboo fife, a walking stick flute, and a real recorder. Pg 215 has pics of all 3.

-- Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. ---- --Unknown
In His Name, be Blessed,

Email me and I will send you the Info I have about Native American Flute
I highly recommend you find a copy of "The Amateur Wind Instrument Maker" by Trevor Robinson. It appears to be still available new from what Amazon says.
Steve Smith