Looking For Lumber Yards

I'm stationed at Edwards AFB in Southern Ca, Antelope Valley. Are there any good lumber yards around that have good wood. Looking to build my wife a mission style dresser and she would like it out of red oak. I'd be willing to travel a bit but not farther than say 150 miles.....thanks.

Reply to
D/A Fischer

Hello,

Do they have Self Help at where you are stationed. Out here at the Army bases they have self help which have good sources in your area.

HTH

rik

Reply to
RikC

How far are you for Riverside?

I just thought San Bernardino is between us, but I don't remember mention of any good hardwood suppliers out that way.

Reply to
GEORGII1

Your post says a lot for your character and intelligence. Actually, I'd better explain that to you, it's sarcasm. You are obviously sadly lacking in both character and intelligence.

Reply to
Groggy

This probably qualifies as feeding the trolls, but serving doesn't make anyone a warmonger. (especially us wimpy AF types :) ) Even if he is a warmongering, wanna-kill-somebody!-blood-for-breakfast warrior freak, he spends his time and his life so you can be free to say and think what ever you want to without fear of being killed for your own opinion. If you can't appreciate that, SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP, YOU UNGRATEFUL FREAK. our freedoms have been bought with the blood of guys willing to sacrifice for others.

Reply to
another vet

Try Reel Lumber. They have two stores that I know of one in Anaheim and one in Riverside. Great prices too!. Thats where I and all of my ww buddies go for all our projects and I drive 30 miles to get there. They have an awsome selection. Kevin And God Bless our Troops as they are willing to put there lives on the line for those who won't to preserve our way of life!

Reply to
yobosaeyo