looking for lumber

Looking for some small operation in the fergus/guelph/cambridge area would like to find some pine, cherry, butternut, walnut but don;'t need 300 bf of each , mostly in the5/4 6/4 range. Any help would be appreciated
TIA John
Where are you? Couldn't find a place in the US with all three cities nearby, altho there are over 20 Cambridges, 3 Ferguses and 1 Guelph. In any case, try woodfinder.com.
Sorry Southern Ontario

Oh. Sorry, woodfinder is only USA. I'd try the phone book. Failing that, I'd start calling around to cabinet shops, other woodworkers, clubs/associations, wood turners, etc. Good luck.
Hi John, Not sure what you mean by small operation but here is a supplier of many types and thickness. Cheers, JG
http://www.forloversofwood.com/index.html
John wrote:

This place doesn't have a web sit but they seem to have decent prices on kiln dried lumber. Cedar Creek Sawmill & Tree Farm 519-621-7780
I haven't actually been to the mill but I bought some maple from them at the Kitchener wood show and it was extremely cheap. Might be worth checking out.
Lars