Looking for latex contact cement

I'm looking for latex contact cement, esp. by Quickbond. No luck in local stores (Madison, WI). I found this site:

I need only one quart, not six.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Andy

Reply to
mako03

Does it have to be Quickbond? Our local kitchen and bath stores carry different brands of Latex contact cement, including the BORGs.

Also try paint stores and flooring stores. Good ones often have a good selection of adhesives, as they sometimes also deal with laminates.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Reply to
Chris Melanson

Andy, Have you tried both Workbench tool and the Brunsell lumber tool division in Madison? I'd be surprised if Brunsell couldn't get it for you..

EJ Blanchardville WI. Just down the road a piece.

Reply to
Eric Johnson

I had good results with Quickbond, but now I can't find any latex cement - only water- and spirit-based stuff.

Good idea about paint and flooring stores, thanks!

Andy

Reply to
mako03

Yes, I tried them both - nothing.