Looking for large screw-on levelers / case feet

Rockler has these ...
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/showdetl.cfm?&DID=6&offerings_IDe3&ObjectGroup_ID &CATID(
... but they would look too small on an ottoman I just built. I'm looking for something that would go on a couch ... or, umm, an ottoman.
-Barry
Here is a site with heavy duty equipment legs. They are probably available at a good restaurant supply house in your area.
http://www.componenthardware.com/chsai.htm
--

Keep the whole world singing. . .
Dan G

(remove the 7)
Try here
http://www.superior-components.com /
If they ain't got it it probably doesn't exist.
Be aware of the $50 min order.
R.C.
On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:48:32 -0400, "Barry"

I needed special leveling legs for the real work bench I'm making. (www.wood-workers.com/users/charlieb/!M&T/CBbench20.html)
These guys have just about anything you can think of and some you'd never think of.
www.cal-fasteners.com/leveling-mounts.html
charlie b
On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:48:32 -0400, "Barry"
Barry: DAGS for the words "furniture glide"
Traves.
I don't know. Rockler has a few of those things that rate almost 500 lb. a piece. Unless you think you will sit one ton of dead weight on it, you should be doing fine.
--
Young Carpenter

Barry wrote:

http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/showdetl.cfm?&DID=6&offerings_IDe3&ObjectGroup_ID &CATID(
If you want heavy duty try www.cal-fasteners.com/leveling-mounts.html $100 minimum order.
I used some on my workbench. Adjustable from above with an allen wrench. Real handy on legs of a heavy workbench. (bottom of the page) http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/MT/CBbench20.html
charlie b
Consider swivel nuts: http://www.carrlane.com/Catalog/index.cfm/27825071F0B221118070C1C513E111D081B0006280B1713050245221E0107070F1A3C3B285350415A or,
leveling feet: http://www.carrlane.com/Catalog/index.cfm/27025071F0B221118070C1C512D020609090C0015482013180B041D1E173C3B2853524455
All from Carr-Lane, and probably Grainger too, since Grainger seems to re-sell Carr-Lane.
There's no $110 minimum that I'm aware of.
RB