Looking for Knock Down Fitting from TILUS?

Have a desk that is missing one knock down fitting. I have a picture of what I am looking for at...

is very small print on it that looks like the name "TILUS", though I may be missing a letter. Does this sound familar to anyone. Also states "3A".

The large end opening is 10mm and it is 1 3/4 inches long. Any idea on who makes this or where I can find one.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Albert

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 3420 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
Burgy

It's probably Titus.

You can get them from

Go to the hardware section, then knockdown or assembly fittings.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Franklin

Thanks Paul. Looks like they have the dowel. Looking now for the matching cam and I found this diagram showing 4 different parts. I assume the difference is dependent on the thickness of the wood. But looking at this diagram the B2 values don't make sense. (i.e. 1/2mm,

5/8mm, etc.) How should one read this? The B values seem feasible.

Al

Paul Frankl>

Reply to
Albert

The mm's should be in the B column. B2 column as shown is in inches.

So they're for 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 15/16" thick materials.

If you figure it out, B is half of B2, but metric and rounded slightly. (More likely the inch figures are rounded)

Incidentally, here is the Titus web site:

luck,

Paul

Reply to
Paul Franklin