Looking for Knock Down Fitting from TILUS?

Have a desk that is missing one knock down fitting. I have a picture of what I am looking for at...
http://franz.org/ebay/kndown.jpg
There is very small print on it that looks like the name "TILUS", though I may be missing a letter. Does this sound familar to anyone. Also states "3A".
The large end opening is 10mm and it is 1 3/4 inches long. Any idea on who makes this or where I can find one.
Thanks for any help.
http://www.secureonlineshopping.biz/daro/pdf/hardware/g6.pdf
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page#34

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 3420 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

It's probably Titus.
You can get them from www.woodworkershardware.com
Go to the hardware section, then knockdown or assembly fittings.
Paul
Thanks Paul. Looks like they have the dowel. Looking now for the matching cam and I found this diagram showing 4 different parts. I assume the difference is dependent on the thickness of the wood. But looking at this diagram the B2 values don't make sense. (i.e. 1/2mm, 5/8mm, etc.) How should one read this? The B values seem feasible.
http://wwhardware.com/media/products/apcharts/t5644dia.gif
Thanks, Al
Paul Franklin wrote:

The mm's should be in the B column. B2 column as shown is in inches.
So they're for 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 15/16" thick materials.
If you figure it out, B is half of B2, but metric and rounded slightly. (More likely the inch figures are rounded)
Incidentally, here is the Titus web site:
http://www.titusplus.co.uk/languages.html
Good luck,
Paul