Looking for Info/opinions on 8" jointer

I am currently looking into upgrading my jointer and have been looking at a Shop Fox W1741 jointer. While not a tremendous expense, I don't want to be upgrading again in a couple of years again. I currently have a grizz 6" parallelogram unit that I upgrades the cutter head to a Byrd cutterhead. While I still feel that it is a very nice machine, I would like to mill the rough cut lumber to wider thatn 6" and thus the upgrade.
Have thought about the 12" grizz, but aside from being a bear of a machine, I do like all of my machinery to be mobile, and it does not appear to be readily mobile. Thoughts?, is it a worthwile upgrade or should I wait until I can get a larger machine down the road. Space is not a factor, economics might be as it is just a hobby, that I am getting better at. Having recently finished building a complete cherry kitchen from scratch, which I feel I had done pretty nicely, I am looking to start some more elabrate mission type furniture pieces. Have already upgraded my TS and have since bought machines that will require no further upgrading this should be the last.
Thoughts???

I've had an eight inch wide, 75 inch long Griz for about four years and so far have wished it were wider than 8 inches exactly twice. Both times I mickey moused it to a sled with wedges to keep it stable, and ran it through the planer.
I found that for me, it's the bed length that mattered most. I had a terrible time trying flatten a five foot, five inch-wide board on a six-inch jointer and it was just because the bed was too ^%###@$ short. On the Griz, it's a breeze.
the SF says it is 76 5/16" which is larger than my current (55 1/2")
So it sounds like a 8" suits the bill for you
short. On the Griz, it's a breeze.