Looking for images or books for trim designs...

Hello everyone,
I have an entire house to trim and there is no way I am doing MDF picture frames around my windows, or crappy MDF baseboard.
I will be trimming my house with cherry. I like some of the designs I see in older homes in with real wood trim, but I don't care to visit 20 open houses to find the design/layout I want.
I have tried all kinds of Google web and image searches and I cannot find much.
Can anyone give me some specific search terms, web sites or books that show many various real wood trim styles?
Thank you,
David.
Every Neighbourhood has one, in Mine I'm Him.
David,
Try checking out the profiles that are offered to work with the Woodmaster planer/molder. ( http://www.woodmastertools.com ) They have an extensive collection and can also make custom knives. They can also tell you who has a woodmaster close to you.
Good luck.
Scott

David,
Just use "molding profile" and you will get enough hits to fill your morning coffee cup. Lots of sites show the profiles and some even have AutoCad drawings that you can download (dxf format).
Bob S.
you might include "san francisco california", "victorian" or "painted lady" in your search terms. the work you will see from those searches is likely to be a bit over the top, but will provide a good idea of what was being done 100 years ago...
Yep...get it from the folks that do that:
http://www.wmmpa.com/Resources/Bookstore.aspx
http://www.wmmpa.com/Resources/Bookstore.aspx?tid=2
I also have a CDROM with several thousand molding designs.
The problem you will have is the cost of a set of custom molding head cutters. Not bad but still pricey.