Looking for Grizzly G0555 vs G0555X bandsaw comparisons

Has anyone seen an article or anything online comparing these two bandsaws from Grizzly? I have read reviews of the G0555 in the September 2008 of Wood but nothing on the G0555X. When you include shipping there is a $210 difference in the price.

There used to be a comparison chart on the website... Can't find it now but I seem to remember these upgrades on the X version: Cast iron wheels resaw fence enclosed base work light HP increase
I'm sure there are others but I don't remember what they were.
Larry
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:47:50 GMT, "Dick Snyder"

I've not seen any comparison. The G0555 was reviewed or mentioned in several magazines when it came out. The G0555X was included by Fine Woodworking in a review of comparable bandsaws in 2207. Overall impression by the reviewer was good.
http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/ToolGuide/ToolGuideProduct.aspx?id )470
From Grizzly's web site you can look at the differences: http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2009/Main/91 http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2009/Main/92
I have a G0555 and it does a good job for me. The included fence is not bad but doesn't shine either. I wouldn't mine having the improved fence in the X model, or the larger table. I am happy with the horsepower I have on mine.

the resaw fence is included. I have the 555 and bought the resaw fence later on. I think it cost me about $95. I also bought the 6" extension block kit for it later. When I go to Branson I always stop off at Grizzly and shop. I have no complaints about my G0555 bandsaw and I recommend it to everyone. I always wait till they have a sale and get it a few bucks cheaper. Id rather drive a couple hundred miles that pay for shipping.

Personally I think the difference is worth the extra dollars. I almost bought the 555X, until they had a sale on an even larger (and more powerful) BS, and I bought that one....
Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org