Looking for FWW article

I vaguely remember an article in FWW within the past year or two about finishing birds eye. Can anyone point me to which edition it was in?
TIA

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.
Mon, Jan 3, 2005, 10:41pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@aol.comremove (SteveC1280) claims: I vaguely remember an article in FWW within the past year or two about finishing birds eye. Can anyone point me to which edition it was in?
I vaguely remember they have an index on line.
JOAT People without "things" are just intelligent animals.
On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 20:45:42 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:
|Mon, Jan 3, 2005, 10:41pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@aol.comremove (SteveC1280) |claims: |I vaguely remember an article in FWW within the past year or two about |finishing birds eye. Can anyone point me to which edition it was in? | | I vaguely remember they have an index on line.
Indeed they do:
http://www.taunton.com/cgi-bin/artresult-fw.cgi
Unfortunately, it is a sorry excuse for one.
Search www.homesteadfinishing.com.
On 03 Jan 2005 22:41:30 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comremove (SteveC1280) wrote:

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 08:51:11 -0500, " snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net"

See: http://www.taunton.com/store/pages/fw_toc_163.asp