Looking for FREE MAIL BOX PLANS

I'm looking for some free mail box plans, On pension so money is tight.
tks
I would just drive around the neighborhood and find on you like and then take some pictures. You should be able to figure it out from there.

Dear Sam,

Do they have to be mailbox baseball proof?
Thanks,
David.

David! Stop that, not again!
Greg
I don't know exactly what kind of box you need, but when I made mine, I simply measured the larges magazine I subscribe to and built it so that it would fit without any folding or curling. It attaches to my house. I also had the lid slope to shed water. The only limit here is your imagination.
BTW, my box turned out to be the biggest in the neighborhood. While other folks mail is sometimes exposed to the elements, mine never is.

Here's one for starters. It is designed to make using the Triton Workcentre, hence some of the specific terminology.
Home page is www.triton.net.au Plan is at http://www.triton.net.au/projects/beg/b07.html

http://www.ronhazelton.com/html/2_14a_mailbox.html http://www.blackanddecker.com/projectcenter/documentview.asp?DOC_ID=p_2_99_23589_23600.html Theres a couple free ones.
----------------- Live woodworking chat on Efnet #Woodworking