Looking for floor cover/mat ideas

Page 2 of 2

Yes, one that worked beautifully for me at my old shop. Serious conveyor belts are rubberized weave.... often 1/2" thick or more if their duty is like coal in a power station. Gravel pits have that stuff. When they are replaced, the old ones are a real pain to dispose of, yet a simple hosing off will leave one with lots of rubber flooring. The hard part is that the stuff is usually on a roll weighing several tons. Some companies, like they did in my case, let me unroll and cut what I needed in situ. Free stuff.....got to love it.

that would be cool... have to see if there is anything like that around the area... I know that there is a cement plant and must be a quarry around, too.. Mac