Looking for flat tape with metric on both sides.

I'm looking for a flat, retractable measuring tape - think they're called 'cabinetmaker's tapes' which has metric markings on both sides. I can find them with SAE/metric, but I want all metric. Something small, easy to handle, like a 3 meter one. I have several of the LeeValley all metric retractable ones, but find it's a pain to accurately mark with a curved blade.
Thanks, Jeff
jeff wrote:

http://benchmark.20m.com/reviews/FastCapTapeMeas/fastCapTapemeas.html http://www.engineeringfindings.com/cat22/cat22pg431.pdf
You should check Thomas Net... http://news.thomasnet.com/fullstory/31408/2697
Measuring Tape suppliers http://www.thomasnet.com/nsearch.html?cov=NA&heading=83690206
http://www.google.ca/search?hs=sTi&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial_s&q=Tape+metric+flat+blade&btnG=Search&meta =
jeff wrote:

Jeff:
Another point: Persuade Robin Lee of Lee Valley to find not only a flat tape, but cabinet makers rulers that are all metric or all Imperial -- then it would be a _lot_ easier to make precision measurements...
WillR wrote:

Yes!
I just got some all Imperial rules, but I couldn't find the all metric (at LV) and would've gotten those as well.
er
--
email not valid