Looking for end/coffee table legs...

I'm looking for some end/ coffee table legs similiar to these at Rockler's, but, a bit less expensive.
I need 8 in the 20-21" range and 4 in the 15-16" range, most likely oak, but, considering cherry as well.
http://images.rockler.com/rockler/images/73515-06-500.jpg
For some reason, Rockler charges more for the Oak version of these legs than either the cherry or maple. I would have expected th opposite.
I was planning on building the tables out of white oak with a cherry and oak top (oak edge), any thoughts on this or pics of similiar projects would be appreciated?
ThankX, Ron
Rockler resells items from Matheww Burack (sp?). Try www.tablelegs.com for direct access, a wider selection and I assume better prices. You can also try Osborne wood products (or something like that).

I second Mathew Burak. I am a happy customer. Good products and prompt service. Michael

Try this http://www.bingltd.com/default.asp?cid=tbllegs Better value with the quality received.