Looking for "Dovetail a Drawer" by Frank Klausz

Hi there,

I have been looking for a copy of this video but I can't seem to find one in Canada and the shipping charges are crazy by most companies to get one shipped from the USA. I am not too interested in buying a video for $19 US and paying $25 US to get it shipped. Would anyone have a copy they would sell me? I'm sure it doesn't cost $25 to ship. Regards. -Guy

Reply to
Guy LaRochelle
Angelo Castellano pos

Hi,

Thanks for the info. It says on his listing that he only ships to the USA. Regards. -Guy

Reply to
Guy LaRochelle

Keep an eye out for one on Ebay or

That's usually where I've gone to purchase used books/videos from Frank.

Reply to
James Cubby Culbertson
Reply to
Angelo Castellano pos