Looking for door panel clips

Has anyone ever seen or used any type of clips to hold panel doors in place?

I have to finish building six drawers for the bottom of my entertainment centre. I was thinking that it would be nice to use some type of clip to mount finished doors in place, giving the appearance of an entirely finished unit until I actually get around to making the drawers.

Thanks

Reply to
Upscale