Looking for contractor's saw in Chicago area?

I just ran across an ad for a Delta contractor's saw in one of the local Chicagoland papers. It's advertised as being new in box for $500 OBO. I thought it was timely with the <$500 table saw thread going on. No affiliation.
http://www.dailyherald.com/classified/results.asp?cx20&st=b&p=1&pp=&a todd
I called. It was sold already. The guy selling didn't know what model it was, just that it was a 10" saw with a 1.5 HP motor.

If you take the time to ask our opinion, you will miss it everytime. It took me several months to call quickly enough to find a saw advertised that hadn't already been sold. (Ignoring the overpriced junk, of course...)