Looking for Cherry veneer plywood in NY Jersey

Wreckers:
Does anyone know anyone who STOCKS cherry veneer plywood in NW NJ or NE PA? I'm in Newton. I'm willing to drive an hour, so Middleton NY is okay, but not Albany NY or Lancaster PA . . .
Thanx
Charles
Try Baer Lumber in Cedar Grove, NJ.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. http://www.autodrill.com http://www.multi-spindle-heads.com
V8013

Condon Lumber in White Plains, NY. Far side of the Tapanzee bridge from you, off of 287.
I usually buy my lumber from Monteath Lumber in Old Bridge, NJ. (monteath.com) They have quite a variety of lumber and carry various veneered plywood. Spoke to them once in the Spring about cherry veneered ply my brother wanted. They had it then.
U-CDK_CHARLES\Charles wrote:

Try
US Mahogany
Matawan NJ
Right off GSP 117
Got some great cherry plywood with curl last time I was there
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Jim Galvin) wrote in message U-CDK_CHARLES\Charles wrote:

You could also try Bayway Lumber in Bayonne, Exit 14A off the Turnpike
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:05:54 GMT, U-CDK_CHARLES\Charles <Charles

Welp, all those are farther than I care to drive.
BUT Excelsior (listed as "Jump Lumber" still) in Newton will deliver it to my inlaws (where I do millwork on Christmas presents)
"Yeah, this here says we have two pieces . .go on back to the shed . ."
Shed Worker: "They said What? Where? Um . . .well . . . " *digs through some piles of what looks like 1/4" Cherry veneer . . .
So Bob is, if not literally my Uncle, at least passingly familiar with me and not unkind.

South Plainfield too far? This goes back to early '90's, but they're still listed on the net.
http://www.arcat.com/arcatcos/cos32/arc32162.cfm
"Eagle Plywood" was one of the co. suppliers when I drove for HBSA Ind., who manufactured high end store fixtures, showcases, etc. They have all kinds of veneered plywood, and stack upon stack of exotic veneers. Might give them a try.
--
Nahmie
http://www.willardbrothers.net ... I don't know if they HAVE it, but they can certainly order it .. in fact, I'll bet any kitchen place that does its own cabinet construction could order it.

If I had a really good sig file statement, this is where it would be.
In Aberdeen NJ (exit 117A on Parkway) US Mahogany carries it.
Also ? (sorry can't recall the name of the lumber yard, perhaps someones else can) on E Hanover Ave in Morristown, NJ carries it
Ken

who
of