Looking for Cherry veneer plywood in NY Jersey

Wreckers:

Does anyone know anyone who STOCKS cherry veneer plywood in NW NJ or NE PA? I'm in Newton. I'm willing to drive an hour, so Middleton NY is okay, but not Albany NY or Lancaster PA . . .

Thanx

Charles

Reply to
U-CDK_CHARLES\Charles

Try Baer Lumber in Cedar Grove, NJ.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Condon Lumber in White Plains, NY. Far side of the Tapanzee bridge from you, off of 287.

Reply to
Ed Clarke

Reply to
Jack Casuso

Try

US Mahogany

Matawan NJ

Right off GSP 117

Got some great cherry plywood with curl last time I was there

Reply to
Jim Galvin

Welp, all those are farther than I care to drive.

BUT Excelsior (listed as "Jump Lumber" still) in Newton will deliver it to my inlaws (where I do millwork on Christmas presents)

"Yeah, this here says we have two pieces . .go on back to the shed . ."

Shed Worker: "They said What? Where? Um . . .well . . . " *digs through some piles of what looks like 1/4" Cherry veneer . . .

So Bob is, if not literally my Uncle, at least passingly familiar with me and not unkind.

Reply to
U-CDK_CHARLES\Charles

You could also try Bayway Lumber in Bayonne, Exit 14A off the Turnpike

Reply to
cutsquare

South Plainfield too far? This goes back to early '90's, but they're still listed on the net.

"Eagle Plywood" was one of the co. suppliers when I drove for HBSA Ind., who manufactured high end store fixtures, showcases, etc. They have all kinds of veneered plywood, and stack upon stack of exotic veneers. Might give them a try.

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

... I don't know if they HAVE it, but they can certainly order it .. in fact, I'll bet any kitchen place that does its own cabinet construction could order it.

If I had a really good sig file statement, this is where it would be.

Reply to
Larry Levinson

In Aberdeen NJ (exit 117A on Parkway) US Mahogany carries it.

Also ? (sorry can't recall the name of the lumber yard, perhaps someones else can) on E Hanover Ave in Morristown, NJ carries it

Ken

Reply to
Ken Johnsen