Looking for cheap(er) heavy duty draw slides

I have to build 32 drawers 3 feet wide by 3 feet deep by 13 inch tall draws. I started looking for heavy duty (250 lb+) full extension under mount slides and was shocked to find the cheapest I could find would run about $1500. Anyone have any suggestions on a brand or an alternative?
TIA
On Aug 30, 4:59 am, snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote:

I don't know about true undermount, but you could use two pairs of Accuride 9301 flat mounted for the low low price of $400 per drawer. Or sacrifice another 2-1/4" of drawer height and undermount one pair vertically. Or forget about undermounting.
snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote:

That's only about $47/pair for a 250# full extension -- what do expect????

How about some 400lb slides? The 36" ones are only $114 a pair. :) http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=1&pP505&cat=3,43614,43616&ap=1

I interpreted it to mean $1500 per drawer, which sounded completely ridiculous, but complaining about $50/drawer for this application also seemed unbelievable. But standard undermounts are 100 lb rated and don't come in the length he needs, nobody has 3 ft deep kitchen cabinets. And the load rating is given for 18", Go longer than that and it goes down. So I thought he was getting a quote for something custom made.
On Aug 30, 4:59 am, snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote:

make wooden slides w/ballbearings....