Looking for book...

    --Managed to lose my copy of "Making Mechanical Marvels in Wood" and now find it's out of print! I only need one drawing from it; might someone have a link to where a used copy might be found?     --Thanks,
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Whatever happened
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : to Eiffel Plasterer?

I just checked that book out of the library yesterday. You might want to check your local library. Just for the fun of it I checked WISCAT (www.wiscat.net) to see how many libraries in Wisconsin have this book. It turns out 35 libraries in Wisconsin have this book. You may want to check your local library(ies). It looks like it is a popular library book.
If not, let me know and I can help you out. What page are you in need of a copy?
djs
Check out this link. It looks like it will give you a list of libraries that have the book.
http://www.worldcatlibraries.org/wcpa/top3mset/0bf1cccb06addb2aa19afeb4da09e526.html
Good luck, --Michael
There's one on *bay right now....
http://product.ebay.com/Making-Mechanical-Marvels-in-Wood_ISBN_0806973587_W0QQfvcsZ1388QQsoprZ425699

    --Thanks a bunch gang; will let ya know what turns up. I'm working on the model of the locomotive steam cylinder and valve gear. I made one a few years back but can't for the life of me remember how I did a couple of things!