Looking for Birdtable plans

Hi,
Can anyone point me to a good site for Birdtable plans?
I'm trying to find simple projects for a youth group to attempt to raise funds.
Thanks in advance
Kev
I'm not sure what a bird table is, but check out this web page for plans:
http://absolutelyfreeplans.com /
--
Stoutman
http://home.triad.rr.com/brianmelissa/woodworking_frames.htm

Thanks for the link, I'll go over and check it out :-)
A bird table is basically a feeding table for birds, usually with some form a decorative roof to allow the food to keep dry in the rain, don't know if they are called something different outside of the UK.
Thanks again Kev

Bird feeders.
Tue, Jan 3, 2006, 5:13pm (EST+5).@. (stoutman) puzzledly admits: I'm not sure what a bird table is, <snip>
Also known as a squirrel feeder.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax
(stoutman) puzzledly admits:

Yah. Great perch for those shotgun targets. Trouble is, my wife has gotten fond of what seems to be a pair that we have. Little bums eat more birdseed than a triple flock of birds.
"Charles Self" wrote in message

Just this morning two squirrels carried off the better part of 30 pounds of pecans out of a feed sack sitting on the back porch, with the damn cat watching.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Maybe the cat and the squirrel are in cahoots!!
--
Stoutman
http://home.triad.rr.com/brianmelissa/woodworking_frames.htm
"stoutman" wrote:

Yahbut, what's in it for the cat?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Thu, Jan 5, 2006, 5:25am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (CW) claimeth: Smart cats only watch squirrels. A squirrel will kick the crap out of them.
Must be sissy cats then.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax
CW wrote:

Depends on the cat...
Ever see a Maine Coon Cat?
<http://www.fanciers.com/breed-faqs/maine-coon-faq.html
Barry
"B a r r y" wrote

http://www.verismocat.com/htmscripts/lrgimg.htm
http://www.verismocat.com/htmscripts/leo-guinness.htm
Lee Michaels wrote:

THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! <G>
I've known some that could kick some serious ass. Squirrels would be simple warm-ups!
Barry
B a r r y wrote:

Biggest cat I ever saw was one I shot while out hunting one day.
Obviously a house cat gone wild that had survived.
Best guess was it weighed about 30-35 lbs.
BTW, no self respecting cat on the planet will take on a goose, especially one with a brood of goslings.
Lew
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message

Cat hell, no self respecting farm boy will take on a brooding goose ... twice.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05
Lew Hodgett wrote:

http://green-valley-lake.com/index.htm for a photo. Yeah, yeah, and we have several of the motorized kind too. (see http://www.bobcat.com/index.html ).     sigh,     jo4hn
Lew Hodgett wrote:

I used to have neighbors that used them as watchdogs. Really fast watchdogs that could fly. <G>
Man, were those geese territorial!
Barry
Tue, Jan 3, 2006, 10:38pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net (CharlesSelf) doth sayeth: Yah. Great perch for those shotgun targets. <snip>
C;mon Charlie, be nice. That's not sporting at all. Use a .22. Heh heh. You don't have to worry about biting a pellet that way.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax