Looking for bandsaw blades - Yuma, AZ

I need to stock up on 105" bandsaw blades on my next trip to the States..
Anyone know of a saw shop/woodworking supply place in or near Yuma AZ?
Alternate shopping area: Calexico, CA or El Centro, CA...
thanks,
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Why not just order them from wherever you want, brand you want, best price, and have them shipped to the location of your choice so they will be there when you arrive in the states? There are dozens if not hundreds of supply sources for blades and all will ship UPS.
We have been getting most of our blades from www.icst.com . We buy a lot of sawmill bands from them as well as bands for the shop. They have always been very competetive on price as well as very knowledgable about the best blade for a given application. Great about sending sample blades along with your order.
Mark

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 07:00:30 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I can't receive anything but US Mail, which is sent to an address in the States, then brought down to us here in Baja..
I have an alternate address in CA, but by the time I order the blades, get them shipped, get notified that they've arrived and drive up to get them, we're talking at least 2 weeks..
The wife is going shopping in Yuma this week and I figured that I'd go with her and hit a few stores while she's emptying Wal-Mart..
A friend is bringing some down from my old favorite saw shop in Fresno, Ca, but not for a week or 2 and Murphy's law says that my last blade will break before then if I don't go buy a few.. ;-]
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

How do the border guards react to your bandsaw blades and tools, etc?
On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 18:20:49 -0500, "Lee Michaels"

Well, that depends on if they SEE them, lee..
If they're small stuff, I usually bury them under the wife's grocery's.. bigger stuff, we unpack and if they look, try to convince them it's used..
You are allowed to bring in $50 per person worth of stuff without paying duty.. If you pay it, it's 15 -17%.. If you try getting it across and get caught, and the officer is being serious, it's double the duty on what HE estimates the value is..
Also, the reason that I'd prefer Yuma to El Centro is that the Yuma crossing into Mexico is VERY relaxed and has just one line.. that means that IF they stop you and ask what you're bringing in, you have a chance to tell them up front, but if they just wave you through, you're cool.. On the CA crossings, you have "declare" and "No Declare" lanes.. If you're in a no declare, which means you're not bringing anything back, and you get "red lighted" and you have stuff, you're now a smuggler..
A friend got a $1,200 fine and his car impounded.. cost him about $2,000 and 2 days at the border before he was done..