Looking for bandsaw blades

Newbie here, looking for carbide bandsaw blades. Anyone know of a good source of quality blades online or otherwise? Operating a Jet 14" with 931/2" blades.. thanks in advance
If you're in Canada try R & D Bandsaws in Brampton, Ontario. I found the serice and quality good.
www.tufftooth.com
Keith
I called all the local dealers and saw blade/sharpening places till I found one that carried Lenox. Luv these blades.
mark

Be aware that Lenox carbide blades on small bandsaws often have a high failure rate OR early failure due to the flexing from the small bandsaw wheels. I know that MiniMax does NOT recommend the Lenox Carbide blades on saws smaller than 20in
John
On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 19:13:51 GMT, "markm"

Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Seems like Suffolk Machinery sells tham and I know Laguna sells them. Sticker shock is tough.
On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 07:17:09 -0800, "Mike Brannon"

http://www.suffolkmachinery.com /
Phone:800-234-7297 Fax:631-289-7156
Hope this helps.
Layne ps, usual disclaimers apply.
On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 07:17:09 -0800, "Mike Brannon"