Looking for Article from FWW #69

Fine Woodworking issue #69 is out of print. I'm looking for the Gary Rogowski article about building a stool. I don't know if it's on the great hits cd, but if someone has access to this, please email me.
Thanks
Yes I have that issue in fromt of me with the subject article ,that issue also has an article on turned chair and stool spindles....mjh
--

"Doug Cook" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:YPWdnSWpYu snipped-for-privacy@aros.net...
Doug,
I just finished some stools almost exactly like that. A customer saw similar stools in a store, but wanted them out of mesquite. I used this article for ideas for construction, but changed it around quite a bit and I changed the leg shape so it curved in at the bottom. I used ebony wedges in the through tenons. My prototype, I thought, was even better looking. It was Brazilian Cherry (Jatoba) with Bloodwood rungs and strips in the seat with ebony wedges in the through tenons. I have the article in a MS Word doc. If you are going to build these stools, contact me by email. I may have a few hints and jigs to make the process easier.
The stools are very comfortable; nice looking with the right woods and the Owner loves them which is the most important thing.
Preston

If you call Fine Woodworking, I believe they will send you a photocopy of any out of print article for free. At least, thats how it was a few years ago.
Doug Cook wrote:

Doug,
Am having trouble sending the rest of the information on the stools. Keeps returning email saying it is spam.
Preston

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 01:50:03 GMT, "Preston Andreas"
|Doug, | |Am having trouble sending the rest of the information on the stools. Keeps |returning email saying it is spam. | |Preston
| |> Fine Woodworking issue #69 is out of print. I'm looking for the Gary |> Rogowski article about building a stool. I don't know if it's on the|great |> hits cd, but if someone has access to this, please email me.|> |> Thanks I went to the trouble of scanning it and putting it on my web site. I emailed you (Doug) and told you it was there but got no response. It's gone now.
|> |> |
Sorry about that Wes. I don't remember getting the email, but I appreciate the effort. In all honesty I was a little overwhelmed by the response I got from a bunch of people. I have more than enough now. Thanks to all those who offered help. Let me know if I can return the favor!