Looking for anchors

I am looking for a source for some anchors once used to mount speakers into cabinets. The anchors would take a machine screw, and mount behind the cabinet face, and had little grabbing spikes on them, so when you put the screw in and tightened it, the spikes would grab the wood and become fairly sturdy. I know that these anchors were used by Acoustic Research at one time in the 3a remake models. I've tried searching on the web, but I dont know what they're called. I've included a link to a crude drawing of what I am looking for.
http://dlemay69.home.comcast.net/Drawing1.jpg
I appreciate any help in advance. Thanks!

What you've drawn is a T nut, but with chipboard it would not be my choice. I'd use a Tinnerman nut, like they use in metal work where they don't want vibration to reverse the screw.
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/hapages/tinnerman.php
dlemay69 said:

They are "T" nuts, and are available at most any hardware vendor.
Another has mentioned Tinnerman nuts, but these are not really very useful when a 3 lb Alnico-V magnet and blind holes are involved - you generally have no access to the back of the panel when mounting speakers into a sealed box. And when the mounting screws are removed, the clip falls into the box, generally snapping onto the magnet of one speaker of another, and sometimes, through the speaker cone. These are generally used more in sheet-metal assemblies than speaker enclosures. FWIW,
Greg G.
dlemay69 wrote:

As others have mentioned, you're describing a T-nut. You can also use Propell nuts if you think the spikes may split your material.
http://www.stafast.com/products/tnuts.html
Chris

You're looking for a T-nut, as the others have said... A few have also said that the t-nut is not good on fiber board..
I use a lot of t-nuts in my side thing of rv wheel chocks, and HATE those points.. they usually bend, break or make a nice groove in the wood... You can buy another type (I find Lowes has a good selection) that has 3 holes for brads or small screws instead of the points.. I really prefer them..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing