looking for an old magazine article

Quite a few years ago, I read an article on a contemporary take on a four post bed. The posts were poplar core which were then veneered with black acacia, maple and more black acacia. Chamfering the corners then revealed the maple (or holly, I forget) which looked like stringing inlay between the layers of black acacia.
Anyone remember this article? Maybe the search gurus in the group could help me find it?
best,
jc

You might find something here =
http://tinyurl.com/y99y5ot
Smitty

You might find something here http://tinyurl.com/y99y5ot
Smitty
No, I did a google search for that as a basic first step.
jc