Looking for adapter to go from Craftman router extension to Milwaukee router

I am trying to mount my router to the router entension on my craftman table saw. Of course the holes dont line up. I was told that my router has the same holes as the porter cable. The table of course is set up for a craftsman router.

I tried to order an adapter plate from Sears. However they are back ordered 30 days.

Is there anyone else that I could buy this part from? I assume it is nothing more then a metal plate with some threaded holes.. Is there another way to mount this. I was thinking about drilling a hole or two in the extension table to fit my router as two of the holes do line up. I would only have to drill one hole for mounting and one hole for the raiser that is built in to my router.

If there is an adapter I would rather do that then drill up the table. Any ideas on how I can do this?

Since ridgid sells the same saw does anyone know if the Rigid sells the router extension and therefore might have the same part? Has anyone ever ordered this part from Ridgid?

Reply to
Rich

I think a lot of Vermont America router accessories are based on the Craftsman hole pattern - not sure though. My Sears store has always had the router plate adaptors on the shelf, although I haven't looked for a couple of years.

Reply to
David Hall