looking for a supplier of unfinished, unassembled chair parts

I've heard that there are companies that supply chair parts unfinished and un-assembled so I can finished them to match a table and then assemble them. Thanks for your help, Peter
Wed, Nov 15, 2006, 11:02pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gotsky.com (glana) doth mumble: I've heard that there are companies that supply chair parts unfinished and un-assembled so I can finished them to match a table and then assemble them. Thanks for your help, Peter
Honest? Then why don't you give us a URL to one or two?
JOAT Democratic justice. One man, one rock.

This company makes a premium quality stain and complete furniture kits including chair kits.
http://www.bartleycollection.com/index.htm
Here's one; http://www.members.aol.com/colonialchairco/kits_videos.htm
Ted

Heres one,